– Called landlord to see if she’d be willing to work with me on getting rid of the roaches via an exterminator, and to see if I could renege my notice to vacate if so. Left voicemail and she of course has yet to respond. She is going to drive me mad.
– $2000+ CoHi apartment is listed on craigslist now so will be gone within the day.
– Called exterminator yesterday who was optimistic that the problem can be addressed, despite the whole building not being treated simultaneously.
– $1800 low income housing unit was rented to someone else. Haven’t heard from the other unit in the building.
– Killed what I believe to be a baby cockroach this morning. Put evidence in plastic bag. I’m getting good at this “I’m going to eff my landlord” thing.
– Still waiting on landlord. Again, maybe this is another sign to GTFOH. That and the baby cockroach.