If you didn’t already know this, I love LOST. I love the drama, the mystery, the problem solving, the characters, the storyline. One really couldn’t have created a better show, in my opinion. I was just catching up on my LOST blog recap. If you watch this show and don’t read this blog yet, you need to. It is the only reason I have any semblance of a clue of what is going on.
Admittedly, us LOST fans might be a bit too obsessed with the show. Leading up to that, let me leave you with a few comments on some of these blog posts that one would only find regarding this show. I think we are officially nuts.
On the last Richard-centric episode, “Ab Aeterno:”
- Where do you find transcripts of this episode? [FYI – Lostpedia if you are interested. Is it bad that I know that?]
- On a scale of 1-10, how excited am I for a Richard episode? About 117,762,895,120. And a half.
- Jacob is recruiting Ilana (who appears to be having a rough day) to protect the six candidates. We’re 60 seconds in and I am seriously beyond giddy. If there was a shrink anywhere nearby right now, I would immediately be prescribed Ritalin.
- Jacob – Gentle Pacifist, But Not Afraid To Open The Occasional Can of Whoop-Ass
- Next Episode: “The Package” — Stop giggling.
Two episodes ago, recap on the Sawyer-centric “Recon:”
- First things first. This is the greatest prop in television history:
Oh how I love this show. For the record, I am going with my theory that Jacob is actually the devil. But of course, in typical LOST fashion, I could easily be wrong. But you heard it here first; Jacob is evil!
To my fellow Losties: only 7 more episodes left guys; enjoy them while you still can!